VISA® Platinum Credit Card
- No default penalty rate for late payment
- No fees for cash advances or balance transfers
- Make payments online or in our branches
- Earn ScoreCard® Bonus Points with every purchase
The Visa® Platinum Credit Card is a simple, honest card that is totally free of ridiculous fees that have become so common with banks and credit card companies.
- Non-variable rate as low as 9.9% - our VISA® Platinum Credit Card holds one of the lowest rates in the country.
- No annual fees
- No rate change due to a late payment
- A 25-day grace period
Have questions about using credit? Get credit management questions answered with Anytime Advisor or the Home and Family Finance Center.
Manage your VISA® Platinum
With eZCardInfo you have the option of accessing your account from anywhere at any time. You can access this secure website to find out your account balance, see recent transactions, and pay your bill.
To report a lost or stolen VISA Credit Card after NWGACU business hours, call 800.325.3678 immediately. To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card after NWGACU business hours, call 800.754.4128. If you discover you are missing either card during NWGACU business hours, please contact a Financial Services Officer at the credit union by calling 706.291.9290.
ScoreCard® Bonus Points
With the VISA® Platinum you will earn ScoreCard® Bonus Points for rewards and travel. Points are earned for every purchase, and they can be easily redeemed online for:
- Travel Perks
- Gift cards
- Airline tickets - at the 20,000 point level! Most credit cards require 25,000-30,000 points.
Verified by VISA is a free, easy-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make online transactions. Click this link to find out how you can shop online with even more security.
Open and Honest
Read our Visa Platinum Credit Line Account Agreement and Disclosure and see just how straightforward our card really is.