- Internal approval, which means quick response time
- Discounts on used vehicle CARFAX reports
- Terms available for up to 72 months on new vehicles, 60 months on used
- Low fixed rate
If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle and don’t have the option to pay cash, an auto loan from Northwest Georgia Credit Union is a great choice.
If you just need some help with the car buying process, our Car Buying Guide can help with that!
We finance all kinds of vehicles!
We offer low rates on new and used:
- Sport utility vehicles
- Water sports crafts
Don’t know whether to buy new or used? Anytime Advisor can help answer some of those questions for your unique situation. Before you start shopping, check with the credit union to see if you can be pre-approved for a vehicle loan in order to know ahead of time exactly what you can afford.
Refinancing made easy
If you have a vehicle financed with another financial institution or an auto dealer, you can save big when you bring it back to your credit union. We work hard to make refinancing an easy process for you. To refinance, follow these steps:
- Check our current auto loan rates, or talk with a Financial Services Officer for the specific rate for which you qualify. You can also use our loan calculator to find out what your savings might be if you refinance with us.
- Come by the credit union to open the loan. You’ll need to bring:
- Your latest loan statement with your current balance and interest rate, or your original loan documents
- Your latest pay stub
- The vehicle you want to refinance
- Contact your auto insurance provider to tell them that we are the new lienholder.
- Congratulations! You’re the proud owner of an awesome credit union rate.
Before agreeing to the warranty offered by your car dealership, consider our extended warranty. It provides you with more extended warranty coverage than the dealer’s typical warranty, all with a lower deductible and less hassle. Depending on the year and mileage of your vehicle and the plan you select, you can choose from a multitude of services, including:
- Bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Named component coverage
- Towing and road service
- Car rental
- Trip interruption benefits
As a credit union member, this valuable coverage can be obtained with or without an existing loan.