- Four surcharge-free ATMs in Floyd County
- 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the country through the CO-OP Network—including 7-Eleven stores across the country
- Accessible with your NWGACU VISA® Debit Card
Northwest Georgia Credit Union has four surcharge-free ATM locations in Floyd County.
- NWGACU Main Office on 1307 Redmond Road
- West Rome in the Gala Plaza near Wal-Mart
- East Rome next to the Riverbend Shopping Center behind Chili’s
- Redmond Regional Medical Center lobby, near the cafeteria.
Members who are out of town or live outside of Rome can also use any ATM that displays the CO-OP logo. Northwest Georgia Credit Union is part of the CO-OP network, which has 28,000 ATMs all over the country. As a member, you have access to any ATM that is a part of this network, and all transactions are surcharge-free! Using any of these ATMs is just like using any Northwest Georgia Credit Union ATM. Before your next vacation, moving away to college, or simply relocating outside of Rome, check the CO-OP ATM Locator to avoid paying unnecessary fees.
Other ways to find a CO-OP ATM:
- Text your location (address, intersection or zip code) to 692667 (MYCOOP) from any mobile phone
- Call 888 SITE CO-OP to access the voice ATM Locator. Save this number in your cell phone for extra convenience! These are free services, but standard text messaging rates apply. And don’t worry, you won’t receive any unsolicited messages by using 692667 (MYCOOP).
- Download the CO-OP iPhone app here.