Mobile banking makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer money between NWGACU accounts, and find information about NWGACU from your mobile phone.
Mobile banking is currently available in 3 forms:
- a website optimized to look great and load quickly on small screens
- downloadable apps customized for your iPhone® or Android™ phone
- a mobile text system which allows members to quickly send a text requesting balance or recent transaction information.
Our mobile website offers mobile banking access, contact information and branch/ATM locations. Simply direct your smartphone’s web browser to our website: www.nwgacu.org
, and you will automatically be directed to our mobile optimized site.
Requirements for using mobile banking:
- You must have a NWGACU account
- You must be signed up to use online banking
You must have a cell phone with a data plan and the ability to view web pages.
How to Download the iPhone® and Android™ apps
3 Simple Steps
1. Download the appropriate app:
2. Sign in using your existing online banking username and password, and follow the prompts.
3. You'll be asked to choose whether you would like to received text alerts, enter your 10 digit mobile phone number, choose your wireless provider from the dropdown menu, select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device and accept the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
How to access Mobile Banking
There are two ways to enroll in mobile banking. To enroll directly from your mobile phone:
- Open the browser on your phone and type the following in the address field: www.nwgacu.org
- Enter your existing online banking username and password, and follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to choose whether you would like to receive text alerts, enter your 10 digit mobile phone number, choose your wireless provider from the dropdown menu, select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device and accept the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- After your initial enrollment, all you need to do is direct your browser to www.nwgacu.org and enter your existing login information.
To enroll from a PC through Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking from your computer as usual, using your regular login information.
- Choose the “Options” link from the tabs across the top, then choose “Mobile Settings”.
- Click the box next to “Enroll web access for your mobile device”
- Follow the prompts to choose whether you’d like to receive text message alerts, enter your 10 digit mobile phone number, choose your wireless phone provider from the dropdown menu, select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device, and accept the Agreement and Disclosure and click “submit”.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Click “confirm”, and a text message will be sent to your mobile device. You can also manage your mobile settings from here.
How to access Mobile Banking Text
Initial enrollment for text banking must be done from a computer, through the traditional Online Banking site.
· Log into Online Banking from your computer as usual, using your regular login information.
· Select Options > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile banking.
· Enter mobile phone number, select mobile provider, select accounts to access via text, and create Mobile Short Name for each selected account. Click Submit. (Mobile Short Name is the name included in the text to request information for a specific account).
- Review enrollment information. Check I accept these full terms and conditions and click Confirm.
- Confirmation screen provides instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- Text YES to the text message sent to your mobile device.
Text commands below to: 89549
Text “Bal” to request balance information for all enrolled accounts.
Text “Bal <Mobile Short Name>” to request balance information for a specific account.
Text “Hist” to request last four transactions for all enrolled accounts.
Text “Hist <Mobile Short Name>” to request last four transactions for a specific account.
Valid SMS Messages
Help Returns command references
Bal Returns balance for all enrolled accounts
Bal <mobile short name> Returns balance for specified account
Hist Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
Hist <mobile short name> Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
Stop Disables enrollment for text mobile banking
*Note: SMS messages are not case sensitive