NWGACU is excited to announce that our Mobile Banking Browser will have a new look and feel to it starting Monday, November 4. This means that users who access their accounts via their mobile phone’s web browser will see a more visually-appealing screen with the same great functionality and security features.
The new look will include:
- An icon indicating the Logout feature.
- Menu options accessed via the Menu icon.
- The logo placement on the interior pages will be positioned at the bottom of the screen rather than the top.
- The Mobile Banking landing page will be the Mobile Banking Menu rather than the list of the member’s accounts.
- Although the look and feel will be enhanced, the overall member-friendly functionality of Northwest Georgia Credit Union's Mobile Browser remains the same.
This enhancement will not affect members who download our app on ITunes or in the Google Play Store.
Click here to learn more about all the ways you can un-bank on the go.